You should store fireworks in a cool, dry place. Keep unused fireworks away from firing and flammable areas. Be sure to check the instructions for any special storage directions.
Where should I store my fireworks?
- Will your shells fit the current tubes I have?
Next Article in Topic
- What do you do after a fireworks has completed?
Previous Article in Topic
- Do I need a permit to buy fireworks?
- Do I need an ID to buy fireworks?
- Are the Red Apple® stores open year-round?
- What does it mean to purchase fireworks by the case? Can I purchase fireworks by the piece?
- Where can I buy the fireworks sold at Red Apple Fireworks® or redapplefireworks.com?
- How does Red Apple® sell fireworks?